The CosTEN Advantage
We often have clients ask us what the advantage is of using an Insurance Broker over an Insurance Agent or Direct Writer. Many people don’t even realize that there is a difference between an Insurance Broker, Insurance Agent, Direct Writers, or even the Insurance Companies themselves. This is why we created The CosTEN Advantage – a list of the 10 most important reasons we think you would benefit from working with us, Costen & Associates, as your Insurance Broker.
The CosTEN Advantage!
10. We are family owned and operated since 1987… offering great personalized service.
– In June 2012 we celebrated our 25th Anniversary by hosting an Open House for clients, friends, and associates. Everyone had a great time and won some fantastic prizes!
9. We represent a range of reputable Insurance Companies to give you more choice.
– As a Broker, we can obtain quotes through the different Insurance Companies we represent, allowing us to find you the best rates and coverage to fit your needs!
8. We offer a range of financing options and payment plans to work within your needs and budget
– We offer financing through the Insurance Companies’ payment plans, as well as through third-party financing companies. In addition, we offer several different payment plans in-house!
7. We provide assistance, advice and direction to you throughout the entire claims process.
– As a Broker, we can provide you with advice regarding your claim, including how it will impact your policy and premiums and recommendations for working with the Third Party(ies). In addition, we will assist you at any point during the claims process to ensure that the claim is settled quickly and efficiently.
6. We support local charities through our Customer Referral Program.
– We implemented our Customer Referral Program in January 2003 as a way to say Thank You to our friends and associates. For every referral provided that results in new business, Costen & Associates makes a $5.00 donation to our Charity of the Year. Since inception, the program has been a huge success and we have donated funds to many deserving charities. Please visit our website to see the list of charities we have supported to date.
5. We ensure your questions and service requirements are always met – our staff are trained to explain all of your exposures and guide you to where your dollars are best spent.
– We have a knowledgeable team that is always ready to answer your questions and assist you in obtaining the most comprehensive coverage at the best available price.
4. We are large enough to service all of your insurance needs, but small enough to remember your name
– We are a full-service Brokerage, meaning we can provide you with any type of Insurance, including auto, property, commercial, travel, financial services, and more. We are a small close-knit group of people who focus on customer service and enjoy getting to know our clients!
3. We respect your circumstances and will search for any possible solution when life gets out of hand.
– We know that life doesn’t always go as planned, and we will do our best to accommodate your situation and find a solution to meet your needs. When life gives you lemons, we’ll help you make lemonade!
2. We are always available!
– We are available by phone or in person Monday to Friday from 8:30-5:00PM, and Saturdays 10:00AM-4:00PM. We can also be reached via e-mail, fax, through our website, our Facebook page, Twitter at @costeninsurance, or via LinkedIn. We even have a new Mobile App, which you can download right to your Android or iphone!
1. We’re just plain FUN!
– Come visit us and find out why!