Hospitality Insurance


Accidents can happen and disrupt your business. Protect yourself and your business with Hospitality Insurance!

A Hospitality Insurance policy is available for the following types of operations:

  • Hotels
  • Restaurants
  • Takeout, Coffee/Donut Shops, and Food Court
  • Brew pubs
  • Motels, Bed & Breakfasts
  • Banquet Halls
  • and more!

What is covered?

  • Up to $5,000,000 combined Property limits, including Business Interruption
  • Up to $5,000,000 Commercial General Liability (CGL)
  • Sub-limits for Tenants Legal Liability and Non-Owned Automobile
  • Boiler & Machinery
  • Crime
  • Cyber
  • Additional package extensions

What is the criteria?

  • In business for a minimum of 3 years
  • Prior continuous insurance for the preceding 3 years
  • Maximum one prior loss within the last 3 years
  • Liquor revenues no more than 60% of total revenues
  • Less than 100 employees
  • Business located in hydrant or fire hall protected areas

If your hospitality business does not meet all of the criteria, we can still review the risk to determine if we are able to offer coverage with one of our Insurer partners. This includes new ventures!

For more information on hospitality insurance or to obtain a quote for your business, please contact us and one of our friendly and knowledgeable Commercial Insurance Brokers would be happy to assist you!


Thank you,

The Costen Insurance Team