Each of us are members of the Costen “Extended Family” – building a legacy (for each other as much as for the business) of what it looks like, to have a thriving company based on our 3 Key Success Factors of Team, Professionalism and Perspective…
1) A Commitment to Working as a Team
We have an unwavering and passionate commitment to believing that everyone is working toward the highest good for each other and the company…
- I’m involved in the planning of the work that affects me.
- I continuously seek opportunities to innovate and improve the Costen Experience.
- I am responsible for a high level of cleanliness (my own, and my environment).
2) A Professional Priority to Do My Work Efficiently
We acknowledge that it is in everyone’s highest good to follow through and follow up…
- I create comfort by immediately resolving client problems.
- I create trust by protecting the privacy and security of our clients, my fellow employees and the company’s confidential information and assets.
We are willing to ask questions and experiment with new ways of doing our work together, and to do whatever it takes to continue learning, growing, changing, participating with, and helping each other…
- I am always responsive to the expressed and unexpressed wishes and needs of our clients by actively listening and being fully engaged.
- I have the opportunity to demonstrate genuine interest in every interaction.
3) A Perspective for Providing Service
We interact with integrity in a spirit and tone of love, respect, positivity, and an awareness of how our “being” impacts others and our shared working environment…
- I am proud of my presentable appearance, positive language, and personable behaviour.
- I understand my role in promoting our “Community Footprint”.
We agree that in order to complete the tasks and goals that we are all committed to achieving, there’s always opportunity to “give and take” and go the extra mile…
- I build strong relationships and create Costen Clients for life.
- I am empowered to create unique, memorable and personal experiences for our clients.